- For a description of our basic philosophy, download our Ask Every Child White Paper
- For more detailed information about ALIVE and Trauma-Informed Drama Therapy, see our recently published book: Trauma-Informed Drama Therapy: Transforming Clinics, Classrooms, and Communities, edited by Nisha Sajnani, Ph.D. and David Read Johnson, Ph.D.
For more information about trauma-informed psychotherapy, see our books:
- Trauma-Centered Group Psychotherapy for Women, by Hadar Lubin, MD and David Read Johnson, Ph.D.
- Principles and Techniques of Trauma-Centered Psychotherapy, by David Read Johnson, Ph.D. and Hadar Lubin, MD
- Article published in the Harvard Education Letter.
Looking for more resources on trauma-informed care and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)? Check out our blog!
Stay in the know with our monthly newsletter! Sign up here.